TeleHealth Visits Now Available!
At Harlingen Foot & Ankle Center, we believe in making a difference. During these unusual times, we are committed to safely meeting the needs of our patients and communities.
We are proud to offer patients two options for foot and ankle care:
- In-Office: Safely attend an in-office appointment with our doctors; our team diligently practices social distancing and screening protocols, OR
- Virtual Care: Have a TeleHealth Visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home using your personal computer (and webcam) or smartphone.
If you would like to schedule a TeleHealth appointment with one of our providers please call (956)365-3334 .
The first step is to call and schedule a TeleHealth visit with your provider.
For many people today, telemedicine is a convenient and effective way to see their healthcare provider. To begin your TeleHealth visit, follow these instructions:
- Visit: https://www.rgvfootdoctor.com from any web-enabled device.
- Click the "Activate your account here" button above the User Login form.
- An Account Activation screen will display. In the "Username" field, enter user ID.
- In the "Password" field, enter: your password.
- In the "Patient’s Date of Birth, enter the patient's date of birth.
- Click the "Activate Account" button.
- Upon confirmation, the Update Account screen will display and you will be prompted to enter your desired account details.
- Complete the Update Account form, then click the "Update Account" button. Welcome to YourHealthFile. If prompted, please follow the on-screen Patient Registration instructions to set up your new YourHealthFile Patient Portal account. For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your medical provider’s office. Thank you
To begin your TeleHealth visit, follow these easy steps:
- “Arrive early” for your appointment by logging in to your Patient Portal, either on your computer or smart phone.
- Click “Patient Appointments” tab in your patient dashboard.
- Click “Up coming Appointments” tab.
- Click “Check in” tab.
- Click “Next” tab and provide the requested personal information.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleHealth visit and disconnect when the visit ends.